Position: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: 3185 N. Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, IN. 46226
Contact: Mark Hemphill
Fairchild Communication Systems is looking for a qualified accounts receivable specialist, reporting to the CFO.
- Be highly organized and very detail oriented.
- Be analytical.
- Have an excellent, professional, customer service attitude.
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have an understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Have good working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and fully integrated accounting systems.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills are essential.
Duties of this position include:
- The person selected will have direct communication with customers and all internal departments.
- Create and maintain direct relationships with all customer’s accounts payable departments.
- Cash application.
- Account reconciliations.
- Customer credit applications and approvals.
- Perform light office duties including mail, filing, and phone.
- Create reports and summaries to management.
- Other responsibilities to be identified with growth of the position.
Qualified candidates should send a confidential resume to Mark Hemphill at firstname.lastname@example.org.